I know I am not the only person that loves questing! Especially if I am questing somewhere, then decide to do a Dungeon and find out that I need to remove my old quests to be able to hold the Dungeon ones instead!
I suggest we up the limit by Ten! No…DOUBLE the amount! \o/
Well. You completely missed my point, but that’s alright! Let me try to explain it to you, mister/miss.
So the Screenshot is because I am preparing for Phase 2, its meant as a joke because I cant accept anymore quests~
And secondly, my suggestion is simply that Id want to be able to have more quests at once, because oftentimes when you are leveling, you may have 11 quests in Redridge, 4 quests in Westfall, 2 quests in Duskwood, 3 quests in Stormwind/Ironforge/etc.
The idea is that it will allow us to play the game and have fun without having to tediously remove a quest, to accept a new one, just to have to go back to the quest giver and get it again! x)
The only argument against this, is the fact that some people enjoy to have their time wasted, I dont! I love Vanilla, but there are definitely some parts that Id improve if i could; hence why im suggesting this!
The point is not to make it a different game, but to make it a funnier game <3
If you post something misleading … don’t be suprised when your attempt to mislead SUCCEEDS.
So … you want more “efficient” speed running of quests … rather than attempting anything akin to a more “intelligent” (requiring forward planning) sequencing of which quests to do when in order to remain under the 20 concurrent quests limit.
Make the game “easier” so less thinking/planning is required.
Sounds legit …
And there’s the admission that I was expecting to find.
You want to speed run quests in a way that requires less travel time.
Change the game so that your preferences can be catered to more thoroughly.
Sounds legit …
You seem to have missed the point of Stonetavern.
If you’re seeing a customized FUNserver to play on, there are plenty of alternatives that cater to such desires.