[BARRENS] Hear me out, you guys! (Optional Transmogs)

I know what you guys will say, “Its not what we want, its not Vanilla, we want everyone to look like we’re playing Vanilla”, etc. And I agree with you all, 100%. So hear me out, okay?

Some Private Servers have this thing called “Optional Transmogrification.” and that means that you get to pick whether you want yourself and/or everyone else to have their Transmog Enabled or Disabled.

This means that if for example I have my transmog ENABLED, you guys who have it DISABLED, will see me as if i had it DISABLED as well. NOTHING CHANGES for those who who wants the authentic Vanilla experience.

It only means that for those who wants to look a certain way, can choose to do so. I for example love Roleplaying and would love if my Mage could look like a Wizard on a whim for RP events. Instead of having to save the pieces in my already full Bank, etc.

People who dont want Transmog, have no reason to reject this other than being sour.

People who want this. Can get to play the game their way.

Keep in mind; there is already Addons and MPQ mods that changes the Vanilla game’s models and more, etc. So some of you are already not playing the Authentic Vanilla experience, and/or choosing to not nitpick that. Neither of these options changes YOUR experience, so let us have it if we want it! <3